CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Photo Editing

I feel better now. I can have a long sigh of relief. I can feel a sense of peacefulness. My breathing is easy and effortless, my body relax and my mind work easily and peacefully. I slowly begin to regain my emotional balance. I am getting more and more relaxed and calm inside. Why? I have finished doing my photo editing assignment. Oh, Thank God, it was all over!

It was my first time experiencing with photo editing. My eldest brother is very good in photo editing. He voluntarily wanted to teach me how to edit a photo before but I ignored it. Now, I suffered a lot. As I have no background knowledge about photo editing, I have to start from A to Z. Pity me,right?
I started with exploring as many photo editor softwares as possible. Based on my experience, my favourite photo editors are:

ACDSee Photo Editor
Adobe PhotoShop Extended cs3
Corel Paint Shop ProPicasa
Turbo Pro
ArcSoft Photo Impression 4
ZealSoft Funphotor

Among all these, I have chosen the best three softwares, that are ZealSoft FunPhotor, Photo Impression 4 and, Adobe Photoshop Extended cs3. ZealSoft FunPhotor is very fun and easy to be used especially for the beginners. With a few short steps, i can blend my portraits with well-known artwork to create comical images.

ArcSoft Photo Impression is another imaging software that are suitable to be used for the novices and skilled users alike. It contains a great series of creative contents, including frames, clip art, greetings and FunnyFace. At the same time, I used this software to adjust the size, colour and crop pictures.

Adobe Photoshop is good, I can’t disagree with that. Unfortunately, I spend most of my time trying to figure out how, rather than actually playing with the pictures.

As a conclusion, I would say thanks to technical advances, because one can produce high quality pictures and make the pictures look more professional.

0 comments: