CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Welcome To The World of Resources

Before i attended the class, i kept on wondering what this subject was all about? I kept on telling myself that this subject required me to create, produce or find out as many as possible the teaching resources so that they were all would be useful to be used in the classroom.

So, after listening to some explanation from my lecturer, that was Mdm Foziah, it cleared all my doubts. Yes, this subject was about producing resources that can be used in the primary classrooms. Instead of using non-technology materials, i had required to use technology.

In addition, i also had to answer a few questions that were posted by our lecture to us in adec. The questions were all about my level of computer proficiency and what i really expected in this course.

I also was advised by my lecturer to buy a 4Gb thumb drive so that i could store many files in it. It was really good as my lecturer told us about this on the first day. It gave me sometime to go and look for one.All in all, the three hour class were filled with so many activities. It was really compact as we were all occupied with the tasks given. I thought 3-hour lesson was dull and boring. Personally, I really enjoyed the class as it was fun, enjoyable and exciting.

0 comments: