CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

SELAMAT HARI RAYA..MAAF ZAHIR BATIN

First of all, i would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin to all my lecturers and friends..So, i would like to put my hands together and ask for forgiveness if I ever make any mistake or offended anyone in any of my postings.

Today, i'm leaving for my hometown..yeah!!! i am looking forward to meet my abah and ma, my sweet and naughty cousins, Athirah, Muahz, Ifah and Sumaiyyah.

After packing all my things, i have done a list of assignments to be done during this holidays.. oh my God! i have 7 assignments: Resources, Mathematics and Assessment. Huhuhuh.. it is too much for me..i don't know whether i manage to do and finish up all the assignments or not. i try to comfort myself telling everything is gonna be OK. Raya tetap raya..but with good time management and self-discipline, InsyaAllah, i try my best to finish them up..

2 comments:

azlizaramlee said...

salam...
selamat hari raya, maaf zhr btn...
yup..a lot of assgnmnt to b done right?hehe...but then, you are totally right. time managemenr and self discipline are very important. these that assist us in managing our life...

Nurin Athirah said...

hahaaha when you have blog you didn't tell me aaa.luckly i am a clever girl.hehehe.kaknor this is me laa kakyong (athira)hahaha serves your faces

YEAR 5 AT SKLK
THIS IS MY BELOVED COUSIN .HER NAME IS NUR ADILA BT. YAHYA
A SWEET NAME ISN'T?